The GO MUSEE website (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) is owned and managed by MUSEE JAPAN Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).
The copyright of text, photos, images, etc. on this website belongs to the Company and content providers.
The information provided here may not be reused or cited without permission except for reproduction for private use, citations and other acts approved pursuant to the Japanese Copyright Act.
The Company takes all possible measure to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website, but does not assume responsibility for any and all actions taken using the information on this website.
In addition, The Company does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or loss incurred by users as a result of access to this website.
The following acts concerning this website are prohibited:
- Acts of obstructing or hindering the operation of this website;
- Acts that may or actually cause problems, disadvantages or damage to other users, third parties or the Company;
- Acts that may or actually violate the property, privacy or other rights of other users, third parties or the Company;
- Acts that may or actually violate public order and morals;
- Acts that may or actually violate laws, regulations or ordinances;
- Acts of using the content of this website beyond the scope of private use, such as duplication, sales or publication;
- Acts of using this website for commercial or profit-making purposes, such as providing information for such purposes; and
- Any other act judged inappropriate by the Company
Links to this website may be made without permission, in principle.
The top page is recommended as a hyperlink destination. Please note that other pages may be deleted or URLs may be changed without notice.
We do not guarantee the content of websites for which we provide a link or websites that are linked to this website.